1. Inmates may receive no more than one visit a day from family or friends.
2. No food or beverages allowed in the visitation room.
3. Any visitor under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
4. Visits are limited to 20 minutes in length.
5. Up to two (2) visitors may visit one inmate per visit.
6. Visitors must provide a government issued pictured identification card for each visit.
A VISIT MAY BE DENIED IF:
• The visitor or inmate is disruptive.
• The visitor appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• The visitor does not have a valid approved pictured ID or refuses to
show staff member.
• Any other safety or security reason as determined by Sheriff’s Department staff.